F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P
is about having wonderful moments with your friends and sticking to them no matter what you do or what goes on.Good friends are wonderful.They always there to support you and to help you.They make you laugh and feel good.I'm lucky,I have four best friends in Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuala Lumpur.Sure i have lots of other friends,but these four insane people is the one who will dance with me in the sunlight and walk beside me in the shadow.
They is Fagheera Nursabrina(we used to called her Fag),Nurnazihah Azlin(can call her Alynn),Fitrie Danial(call him Danny) and the last one Amirul Ashraf(call him Bobby).We have known each other since our first step of feet in our very first class in Bk101(Diploma in Corporate Communication).After a few times we meet each other,we become closer.We choose to be more open minded and we are not even feel shy to share "everything".
 |
| From left : Danny,fagheera,Umirah,Alynn and Bobby. |
Hence,we always stick up to one another.Someone have said that nothing can separate us apart unless with the death.I'm always excited to seeing their names appearing on our WhatsApp group conversation that we named it as "Kekwatnation".I know that it sounds silly.But who cares?There five insane people in "Kekwatnation" group consist of Umirah (which is me as the blogger),Fagheera,Alynn,Danny and Bobby.I would say that they are just too special.Their name already listed on the blank space of best friends forever(bff) of mine.
So,This is the time that i want to reveal something that might be "special" characters that they have.. :)TADAAAAAA (*_*)
Let's begin with Fagheera :
 |
| Fagheera Nursabrina (Fag) |
So this is Fagheera Nursabrina a.k.a Fag.She is from Bukit Antarabangsa,Kuala Lumpur.19 years old.To me she is someone that really easy going and friendly.Can change strangers to become her friend just in a minute!and I'm not lying!LOL!Other than that,she is such a kind hearted person.Things that I can clearly see is when I had a bad fever(not too bad actually :p)she kept asking whether I'm in a good condition or otherwise.Besides,she is someone that have bad feeling of jealousy with her boyfriend!!and with me too(*_*)Last part is she loves to enjoy the fuller possibility of life,and that is FAGHEERA NURSABRINA :)
Next,let's move to Alynn :
 |
| Nurnazihah Azlin (Alynn) |
Let's say hallo to Alynn :) So this is my second lil sister(the skinny girl in town!haha)She is someone that have characteristic of politeness.The reason being that she must be one of the polite people is the way she communicate with people around her.She never raised her voice unless when other people trying to make up a problem towards herself.But she will do that just because she want to defending herself and her friends.Other than that,I have noticed that she is not a stingy type.And that is NURNAZIHAH AZLIN :)
Thirdly,it's about Danny :
 |
| Fitrie Danial (Danny) |
Fitrie Danial.Class representative for section one. To tell the truth, he is very choosy.Which is mean that he is choosy in order to choose someone to become his friend.And we(kekwatnation) are the luckiest people in the world because we are one of his friend(sarcastic)haha!!Furthermore, he has a charismatic character to make his friends happy and honestly I can't even stop laughing when he started to said something funny and silly.Regarding his fashion style,he is someone that always in style,always up to date.And that is the reason why he is more famous among us(sounds jealous haha)Always be honest in order to convey things that crossed in his mind and his heart.And that is FITRIE DANIAL :)
Lastly,to Bobby's here we go :
 |
| Amirul Asyraf (Bobby) |
So this is the person that we used to call him Bobby a.k.a Bob the builder(*-*)haha.By look at his picture we can see that he is the type of "happy go lucky".And that is my first impression when I first met him at KPTM.Being happy in life makes life look much rosier.That's why he loved to smile.Always try to make people around him smile :)He is also a good listener.And that is AMIRUL ASYRAF :)
Last but not least,the last member in Kekwatnation.
It is me!!Umirah :
 |
| Nurumirah (Umirah) |
Hi peeps!haha.So i'm Nurumirah.I don't know what I'm going to write about myself.Maybe i need someone to write it for me.But just forget it.Its my blog,I just wanna share wonderful things about my friends,instead of myself :p Honestly,no words can describe how i feel towards you guys.You guys are incredible and deserve the best.We always smile and laughing to one another.Whereas we know that one of us had to fake their smile.They looked very happy but actually they have great sufferings and sorrows in their lives.However,that is the reason why we need best friends in our life.To spend a great deal of time and to express our feelings regarding to our problem that we have.Surely it will help us to reduce our stress and make us forget with all the burden for a while.I really appreciate you guys.And I hope that our friendship will survive until our last breath.Insha Allah.
Sweet memories of KEKWATNATION :
 |
| Me and fagheera.Our last day in orientation |
 |
| From left : Danny,Bobby,Me(umirah),Alynn and Fag |
 |
| Danny and Bobby.Two heroes in Kekwatnation |
 |
| Fag and the others trying to be rabbit.Failed! |
 |
| Karaoke session at One Shamelin shopping mall :) |
 |
| We are in Bk101.Happy face,class over :) |
 |
| Let me take a selfie.Say cheeseeeee :p |
 |
| Just love this picture.How cute you are faggylicious??And what happen with me?LOL |
 |
| Kekwatnation in action. |
 |
| Friends that I can afford to be stupid with them.hahaha!! |
 |
| Happiness.It's all about me and you,you,you and you! |
 |
123 I LOVE YOU
Dear kekwatnation , we must make an effort to appreciate what we have , who loves us , who cares for us , because we will never know how much it will mean to us until it will no longer beside us.We must spend lots of quality time.Someday we will either regret not doing so.Friendship till jannah.AMIN :')
|
No comments:
Post a Comment